Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ok, so it's my turn for a post.

The past few weeks have flown by with trips, projects at work, and workouts to catch up on. I feel like I'm finally getting back into the normal groove, and I'm starting to look for my next "home" project.... With that said, here are some finds that I'd like to incorporate into my new apartment, come August.





















Eames chair.... I can't remember where I saw this picture, but I love these.... or I'd take one of their rockers. Only, they'd' make everything else in my apartment look clumsy.


















This cool little magazine rack from Two Modern would fit perfectly in with my current furniture.
























Finish it off with some dishes from my all-time favorite, Mud Australia.




















The clock that has gained so much public attention lately....
















And a pretty quilt for my bed (ok, so mine isn't this intricate).

What a mix of modern and traditional....

No comments: