Monday, December 1, 2008

ANOTHER new post!!

Hey Cronies,

So how was Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty decent, especially with the surprise ending of SNOW! I love snow. A lot. It makes me want to tuck my jeans down into my furry boots and hop on a sled, drink hot cocoa, and knit with a fury. I am moving right along into the Christmas spirit with this snow, I'm telling you.

So now, since I have been speaking about Christmas and snow, I feel like I ought to post a piece of Christmas art that I did for the big corporation for next year.... it will probably be tweaked to death before actually being used, but here is the beginning stage:



'Tis the Season indeed! Happy Christmasing!

Mel

2 comments:

Rachel said...

did YOU paint that? or is it 'ds' art?

Mel said...

I "painted" it in Illustrator and Photoshop and a bit of my own linework, scanned in. :)